Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
By: Kristi Goode
· 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
· 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
· 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
· Fresh chopped chives for garnish
· In a medium bowl, stir together all of the ingredients: Greek yogurt, garlic, onion, dill, salt, Worcestershire, and cayenne.
· Garnish with fresh chives and serve.
· Refrigerate leftover skinny ranch dip in an airtight container for up to three days.