1. 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced long ways into 4 slices
2. 2 small avocados, peeled and sliced
3. Toppings per choice: eggs, tomato’s, bacon pieces
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush both sides of 1/4″ to 1/3″ sweet potato slices with avocado oil.
3. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 5 minutes. Flip the sweet potato slices and bake the other side for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and rest.
6. Top with favorite toppings!
This combo is an easy breakfast, lunch or post work out snack. Customize to your preference.