· 1 cup broccoli florets
· 3 cups cauliflower florets
· 1 cup gluten free panko crumbs
· ¼ cup melted butter
· 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
· 1 tablespoon paprika, smoked to add more flavor
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon parsley
· 1 teaspoon black pepper
· 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
o Preheat oven to 450ºF.
o Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
o In a large pot, bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
o Add the broccoli and cauliflower. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. You don’t want to overcook the veggies. Drain, and set aside.
o In a small bowl, add the panko crumbs, butter, oregano, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper.
o Mix everything very well to combine. Set aside.
o Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and mozzarella to the greased baking dish.
o Top with the panko mixture.
o Bake for about 15 minutes.