By: Kristi Goode
· ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
· 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
· ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
· ⅛ teaspoon dried dill weed
· 5 ounces albacore tuna in water drained
· 1 cup fresh frozen peas thawed
· ¼ cup red onion diced
· ¼ cup red bell pepper diced
1. In a bowl, add Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dill weed. Stir to combine.
2. Add tuna, peas, red onion, and bell pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Serve chilled over mixed greens as a salad, in a wrap, with crackers as an appetizer, or alone.
· Tuna salad can be enjoyed on its own, or over a bed of chopped greens for a low calorie meal. Or, try tuna salad on a slice of crusty sourdough bread, in a wrap, or in a pita pocket.