By: Kristi Goode
· 4 medium to large sweet potatoes
1. Clean the sweet potatoes.
2. Place stainless steel trivet into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
3. Place the potatoes on top and add about 1 cup of water.
4. Lock the lid of the Instant Pot. And make sure to place the pressure release valve in the sealed position.
5. Set manual button to cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
6. Once complete, manually release the pressure.
7. Once all pressure is released, open the lid and carefully remove the sweet potatoes with tongs.