No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cuisine: American Dessert
2 1/2 cups gluten free pretzels (you can use regular pretzels)
1 1/2 cups peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (I used dairy free)
1/8 teaspoon salt (for dusting the top of the chocolate before refrigerating)
1. You will need an 8 X 8 glass baking dish. I did not grease.
2. In a food processor or blender, crush the pretzels to where you can still see some chunks.
3. Add the peanut butter and honey (or maple syrup) to a bowl and thoroughly mix.
4. Add the crushed pretzels to the bowl and combine.
5. Transfer the Pretzel and pb mixture to the baking dish.
6. Over low heat, add the chocolate chips to a pan and melt.
7. Pour the chocolate over the mixture in the baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with the salt and place in refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
9. When ready to serve, take out of the refrigerator and let sit for at least 10-15 minutes before cutting. If not, the chocolate will crack more easily.