Petite Roasted & Air Fried Potatoes
By: Kristi Goode
After several years of roasting potatoes in the oven, I found the missing link. My air fryer! This has to be the easiest way to make the perfect potatoes. No need to heat up the kitchen to enjoy this lovely side dish.
1-24 ounce bag of petite potatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Cut each petite potato into 4 pieces length wise and place in a large bowl.
2. Drizzle both tablespoons of oil over the potatoes and mix to coat all potatoes.
3. Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and sprinkle all over the potatoes while stirring making sure that each potato is seasoned.
4. Place the whole bowl of potatoes into the air fryer.
5. Turn on & set air fryer to 350F for 10 minutes.
6. Stir potatoes and reset air fryer to 400F for 10 more minutes.
7. Stir again and check for doneness.
*Every air fryer is different. Times will vary. Cook potatoes to your liking.