Vegan Berry Protein Shake C/O Eating Bird Food
By: Kristi Goode
Snack Idea: make a protein shake for an energy boost to get over the afternoon slump. You’ll get energy and feel satisfied until dinner.
· 1 scoop (25 g) Vanilla Protein Powder
· 1 cup frozen mixed berries
· handful of spinach, optional
· 1 cup non-dairy milk
· 1 Tablespoon cashew or almond butter
· 1/2 T chia seeds or flaxseed, optional
· ice, if necessary
1. Add all ingredients except any toppings to a blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust ice or ingredients if needed. Add toppings (if using) and enjoy!